What's this dating site (not) like
To prevent disappointment due to wrong expectations, we put together the following outline of the philosophy and practise which we follow when building our fine community.
Our dating service is not:
- an instant messaging service; of course, you send messages and smileys and keep in touch with others; but the main point is to build and maintain relationships; moreover, you have an opportunity to learn a lot about your potential counterparts from the information in their profiles;
- an attempt on instant dating like Tinder; if you like to play games, register with Tinder; if you’re looking for a real partner, you’re welcome in our community; we believe that finding a life-long partner takes more than a single click (or swipe);
- a site infested with a host of voyeurs whose ultimate goal is to browse other users’ profiles; we actively filter them out;
- run by a bunch of know-it-alls; we don’t impose our ideas of your ideal partners on you – you actively choose them yourself.
Our dating service is:
- a safe web-based community of like-minded people with the same aim – to meet someone new;
- a fair local dating site which gives you a good chance of starting a long-term relationship;
- a fast-growing service with a constant inflow of new members;
- free of charge when registering to give anyone a chance to try out the functionality and decide whether that’s really what they want;
- paid after the free membership expires; the low fee serves as a filter that only leaves in members serious about dating;
- an open service that reflects its users’ wishes and feedback; if you have any idea or observation, we’ll be glad if you let us know.
“Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
— Anthony Robbins